Handmade in our SnuffleWuffle Farm House Kitchen, these biscuits have an all-time doggy favourite in them ... peanut butter. We use all natural peanut butter, with no additives (please be aware that some peanut butter contains sugar which may be Xylitol and this is poisonous to dogs). Can you believe that dogs like bananas ... a wonderful superfood for dogs, and we have enjoyed incorporating these into this recipe. We bake all of our biscuits slowly at lower temperatures, to provide crunch, and maintain as many nutrients, vitamins and minerals as we can.
We love making different shapes for each biscuit in our range ... just to mix things up a bit and make our time in the kitchen exciting! You may therefore receive a packet with a different shape than shown in our pictures.
- Coconut flour contains approximately 35% fibre. Fibre greatly reduces absorption of sugar into your dog's blood stream, lowers cholesterol, and improves digestive health by removing toxins.
- Peanut butter is a good source of protein for dogs and contains heart healthy fats, vitamin B, niacin, and vitamin E.
- Bananas are packed with potassium and vitamin C, and they're also good sources of vitamin B6 as well as manganese, biotin, and copper, all of which benefit your dog's overall health.
- Psyllium Husk is very high in fibre and is a prebiotic — a substance needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in your dog's gut.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Coconut Flour, Peanut Butter (100% peanuts), Banana, Psyllium Husk.
Crude Fibre 27.0g
Fat Content 19.7g
Inorganic Matter 9.0g
Feeding Guide & Storage:
These treats should be fed sparingly to your pet, alongside their normal diet. These are not a replacement for your dog's usual meals, and can be used as a reward, or occasional treat for them. As they are 'super-crunchy', if your dog struggles to bite them, they can be softened with a little hot water before feeding. Once opened, these biscuits should be stored in an airtight container to retain freshness. Alternatively, they can be frozen for up to 4 months.
Banana and Peanut Butter
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with any of these items, please get in touch with us. Once food packages have been opened, we are unable to accept returns on these items.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will packaged and despatched via Hermes, UPS courier or Royal Mail. Please allow between 3-5 working days for delivery. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, packaging and despatch will take place on Monday.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.