These biscuits have been lovingly handmade in our SnuffleWuffle Farm House kitchen using natural ingredients, and gluten free flours. We bake all of our biscuits slowly at lower temperatures, to provide crunch, and maintain as many nutrients, vitamins and minerals as we can. Blueberries are a wonderful addition to your dog's diet, and the addition of Sweet Potato and Cinnamon, give these biscotti biscuits a naturally sweet taste which dogs love.
We love making different shapes for each biscuit in our range ... just to mix things up a bit and make our time in the kitchen exciting! You may therefore receive a packet with a different shape than shown in our pictures.
- Beta Carotene in Sweet Potatoes, is converted into vitamin A and can help to improve your pet’s eyesight and is important for growth, development and a healthy immune system. You may notice an improvement in your dog's coat, since Beta Carotene also helps to make your dog's coat super shiny.
- Blueberries are a great low-calorie treat for dogs. They contain antioxidants, fibre and vitamins C and K. These nutrients support the immune system and contribute to overall health.
- Millet Flour is a gluten-free flour which is high in phosphorus, B vitamins, and iron. It is easier to digest than wheat and gives your dog lots of energy. Millet also has a soothing effect and is often recommended for dogs with colitis or ulcers.
- Buckwheat flour helps maintain your pup's digestive tract health, especially helping dogs with gastrointestinal issues. The fibre content of buckwheat also helps slow down the absorption of glucose, making it ideal for dogs with diabetes or high blood sugar.
- Coconut flour contains approximately 35% fibre. Fibre greatly reduces absorption of sugar into your dog's blood stream, lowers cholesterol, and improves digestive health by removing toxins.
- Cinnamon is packed with anti-oxidants and Vitamin C and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Blueberries, Sweet Potato, Buckwheat Flour, Millet Flour, Rice Flour, Coconut Flour, Olive Oil, Cinnamon.
Crude Fibre 15.0g
Fat Content 20.0g
Inorganic Matter 1.7g
Feeding Guide & Storage:
These treats should be fed sparingly to your pet, alongside their normal diet. These are not a replacement for your dog's usual meals, and can be used as a reward, or occasional treat for them. As they are 'super-crunchy', if your dog struggles to bite them, they can be softened with a little hot water before feeding. Once opened, these biscuits should be stored in an airtight container to retain freshness. Alternatively, they can be frozen for up to 4 months.
Blueberry and Coconut
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with any of these items, please get in touch with us. Once food packages have been opened, we are unable to accept returns on these items.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will packaged and despatched via Hermes, UPS courier or Royal Mail. Please allow between 3-5 working days for delivery. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, packaging and despatch will take place on Monday.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.