These biscuits have been lovingly made in our SnuffleWuffle Farm House kitchen and can help to maintain correct blood sugar levels, reduce high blood pressure and heart issues, they are low in sodium and release energy slowly, as well as having anti-inflammatory properties. The addition of parsley and mint will help to freshen up your dog's breath.
We love making different shapes for each biscuit in our range ... just to mix things up a bit and make our time in the kitchen exciting! You may therefore receive a packet with a different shape than shown in our pictures.
- Gram flour is a great substitute for pooches with food sensitivities. Plus, the fibre found in chickpeas can help keep your dog regular, and this legume boasts the benefits of lecithin, potassium, and vitamins A, B and C.
- Coconut flour contains approximately 35% fibre. Fibre greatly reduces absorption of sugar into your dog's blood stream, lowers cholesterol, and improves digestive health by removing toxins.
- Not only is Sorghum Flour a whole grain, gluten-free and high in antioxidants, it is also rich in B1, niacin, iron, zinc, dietary fibre and B2. Sorghum flour boosts smoother blood sugar behaviour in dogs.
- Coconut oil helps to keep your dog's gums healthy, and encourages good gut flora.Kale is packed full of Potassium for healthy bones and teeth.
- Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory for dogs.
- Parsley and mint are great breath fresheners.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Ingredients: Chickpea Flour, Sorghum Flour, Coconut Flour, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Parsley, Mint.
Crude Fibre 13.0g
Fat Content 8.4g
Inorganic Matter 34.1g
Feeding Guide & Storage:
These treats should be fed sparingly to your pet, alongside their normal diet. These are not a replacement for your dog's usual meals, and can be used as a reward, or occasional treat for them. As they are 'super-crunchy', if your dog struggles to bite them, they can be softened with a little hot water before feeding. Once opened, these biscuits should be stored in an airtight container to retain freshness. Alternatively, they can be frozen for up to 4 months.
Chickpea and Turmeric
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with any of these items, please get in touch with us. Once food packages have been opened, we are unable to accept returns on these items.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will packaged and despatched via Hermes, UPS courier or Royal Mail. Please allow between 3-5 working days for delivery. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, packaging and despatch will take place on Monday.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.