These treats have been lovingly handmade in our SnuffleWuffle Farm House kitchen using wheat-free flours. We bake all of our biscuits slowly at lower temperatures, to provide crunch, and maintain as many nutrients, vitamins and minerals as we can. Fruits and vegetables are a great addition to your dog's diet and these low-fat treats will help to keep your dog in shape.
We love making different shapes for each biscuit in our range ... just to mix things up a bit and make our time in the kitchen exciting! You may therefore receive a packet with a different shape than shown in our pictures.
- Olive oil doesn’t just keep dogs feeling good, it helps them look good too. It’s a remedy for dry skin and a glossy coat. The omega‑3 fatty acids help moisturise the skin and prevent flakes from returning.
- Sweet potato supports a healthy digestive system thanks to their high dietary fibre content. They're also low in fat and contain essential vitamins like B6, C, and A.
- Courgettes are low-calorie and if your dog is inclined to eat their own faeces, this ingredient makes them less palatable, and so could help your dog to stop this habit.
- Buckwheat flour helps maintain your pup's digestive tract health, especially helping dogs with gastrointestinal issues. The fibre content of buckwheat also helps slow down the absorption of glucose, making it ideal for dogs with diabetes or high blood sugar.
- Millet Flour is a healthy source of carbohydrates for dogs and easier to digest than wheat.
- Coconut flour contains approximately 35% fibre. Fibre greatly reduces absorption of sugar into your dog's blood stream, lowers cholesterol, and improves digestive health by removing toxins.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Sweet Potato, Courgette, Millet Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Coconut Flour, Olive Oil.
Crude Fibre 16.3g
Fat Content 6.1g
Inorganic Matter 7.6g
Feeding Guide & Storage:
These treats should be fed sparingly to your pet, alongside their normal diet. These are not a replacement for your dog's usual meals, and can be used as a reward, or occasional treat for them. As they are 'super-crunchy', if your dog struggles to bite them, they can be softened with a little hot water before feeding. Once opened, these biscuits should be stored in an airtight container to retain freshness. Alternatively, they can be frozen for up to 4 months.
Sweet Potato and Courgette
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with any of these items, please get in touch with us. Once food packages have been opened, we are unable to accept returns on these items.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will packaged and despatched via Hermes, UPS courier or Royal Mail. Please allow between 3-5 working days for delivery. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, packaging and despatch will take place on Monday.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.