Lovingly handmade toy in complimentary denim, turquoise/purple/green and white material. This crazy crackler is stuffed with hollow fibre and is suitable for 'gentle' dogs who like to carry toys in their mouth, or 'throw' toys around.
Why not treat your dog to a matching Bonzo Bone or Snufflemat.
Not suitable for dogs who 'pull things apart'!
We recommend that your dog is supervised when playing with toys.
Benefits of Play for your Dog:
Here are some of the ways that playing and having fun is important:
- Physical health. Active play helps keep your dog's heart healthy, keeps the joints lubricated, and improves his overall balance and coordination.
- Mental health. Games with rules force your dog to use his brain, not just his body. This can help keep his mind sharp and focused.
- Social skills. When your dog plays with other dogs and other people, it helps improve his overall social skills. He learns basic rules and how to play by them.
- Bonding. Even if it's only for a few minutes a day, playing with your dog helps strengthen the bond between you.
- Your health. What better way to alleviate the stress of a busy workday and get a bit of exercise than to come home and play with your dog? It's a win-win for both of you.
Denim, cotton, hollow-fibre, cotton knitted cords, crackle paper.
Crackler: L19cm x H9cm x D6cm
All measurements are approximate.
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with this item, please get in touch with us. Please note that these products are handmade, and therefore will not be 'perfect'. We cannot accept returns of toys once they have been played with.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will carefully packed and despatched by courier. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.