Handmade in our SnuffleWuffle Farm House Kitchen, these biscuits have an all-time doggy favourite in them ... peanut butter. We use all natural peanut butter, with no additives (please be aware that some peanut butter contains sugar which may be Xylitol and this is poisonous to dogs). We bake all of our biscuits slowly at lower temperatures, to provide crunch, and maintain as many nutrients, vitamins and minerals as we can.
We love making different shapes for each biscuit in our range ... just to mix things up a bit and make our time in the kitchen exciting! You may therefore receive a packet with a different shape than shown in our pictures.
- Peanut butter is a good source of protein for dogs and contains heart healthy fats, vitamin B, niacin, and vitamin E.
- Buckwheat flour helps maintain your pup's digestive tract health, especially helping dogs with gastrointestinal issues. The fibre content of buckwheat also helps slow down the absorption of glucose, making it ideal for dogs with diabetes or high blood sugar.
- Millet Flour is a healthy source of carbohydrates for dogs and easier to digest than wheat.
- Psyllium Husk is very high in fibre and is a prebiotic — a substance needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in your dog's gut.
- The fatty acids in Chia Seeds contribute to a healthy coat and may be a good alternative source for dogs that are sensitive to fish and fish oil. Chia seeds are also a source of minerals such as manganese, copper, and zinc.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Peanut Butter (100% peanuts), Buckwheat Flour, Millet Flour, Tapioca Flour, Vegetable Oil, Psyllium Husk, Chia Seeds.
Crude Fibre 14.0g
Fat Content 24.3g
Inorganic Matter 1.4g
Feeding Guide & Storage:
These treats should be fed sparingly to your pet, alongside their normal diet. These are not a replacement for your dog's usual meals, and can be used as a reward, or occasional treat for them. As they are 'super-crunchy', if your dog struggles to bite them, they can be softened with a little hot water before feeding. Once opened, these biscuits should be stored in an airtight container to retain freshness. Alternatively, they can be frozen for up to 4 months.
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with any of these items, please get in touch with us. Once food packages have been opened, we are unable to accept returns on these items.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will packaged and despatched via Hermes, UPS courier or Royal Mail. Please allow between 3-5 working days for delivery. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, packaging and despatch will take place on Monday.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.