Peggy the Pig is made from four layers of jute twin stitched over recycled cotton and jute rope, and a recycled bottle to add that "CRUNCH" when playing. Covered in a soft suede, it has a Velcro behind (ooh er missus!) so you can replace the crinkler bottle or add tasty treats to really get some interest. A toy (and a friend) for you and your dog. A great toy for throwing, dogs can have hours of fun with Peggy.
The toy is made from sustainable jute which is a natural plant fibre. It is tough and long lasting, and is produced without using any added compound that would harm or be released when chewed. Jute is 100% biodegradable. The suede is a by-product and ensures this material is not wasted.
This product is a play toy only and not a food product. Pets should always be supervised when playing with toys. Remove if your dog tries to swallow piece or chunks. No toy is indestructible.
Benefits of Play for your Dog:
Here are some of the ways that playing and having fun is important:
- Physical health. Active play helps keep your dog's heart healthy, keeps the joints lubricated, and improves his overall balance and coordination.
- Mental health. Games with rules force your dog to use his brain, not just his body. This can help keep his mind sharp and focused.
- Social skills. When your dog plays with other dogs and other people, it helps improve his overall social skills. He learns basic rules and how to play by them.
- Bonding. Even if it's only for a few minutes a day, playing with your dog helps strengthen the bond between you.
- Your health. What better way to alleviate the stress of a busy workday and get a bit of exercise than to come home and play with your dog? It's a win-win for both of you.
Suede, Jute, Crinkler Bottle.
Peggy the Pig
We trust that you will be thrilled with your purchase from us. If, however, there is a problem with any of these items, please get in touch with us. Please bear in mind that these products are handmade, and therefore will not be 'perfect'. We cannot accept returns of toys once they have been played with.
As soon as we receive payment for your order, it will be despatched via Hermes or UPS courier. Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery.
Our postage and packaging charge will be added to your order at checkout, and will depend on the total weight of your order.
Please note that we are committed to using sustainable packaging and minimal non-biodegradable materials. We re-use packaging materials where possible and recycle all waste materials.